30.1.13

Ευτυχώς κάποιοι ..ξένοι αγαπούν την Ελλάδα! (VIDEO)


Oh yes... Balos beach. 

This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Thank god I had my gear with me. I got the Sony Nex FS700 just 1 day before we departed for Crete. I only had the camera and a mini tripod. There for I was limited with camera movements but when you have a such beautiful place infront of your lens it shouldn't be a problem no mather what. The rest of the gear that I ordered was still on its way so I grabed what I had and left.
 

The beach is located on a remote location. You need at least a Jeep to get near it and then it takes 45min by foot to get to it. The most amazing part of the experiance is the view because the first time you see the beach is from the top. 

You walk 20 min through a rocky path (or take the Donky Taxi for 5eur :) ) and then suddenly the view opens infront of you with the beach in all its glory. I was so determined to document this place that once I was already at the bottom and I realized that I have forgotten my battery charger in the car I went up the path again to get it. The path itself is hard to a point that some people only walk to the view from the top to see it. Trust me... It's worth the walk! ;) 

Contact me: ziga.zupatgmail.com

Gear:
Camera - Sony Nex FS700
Lenses - Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II USM
 

Tripod - Gorilla Tripod
Music by Afterlife parade - Maypole


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Aφου δεν την αγαπουν οι Ελληνες,βρε Εlva,καποιοι πρεπει να την αγαπησουν! :-)

    Πανεμορφο το video του Žiga

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

"Tα ...πολλά λόγια δεν ειναι...φτώχεια! (Οι νεοφιλελευθερες,... ''σοσιαλδημοκρατικές'' και ..φασιστικές πολιτικες, ομως;)